Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Female Fans

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 13:44:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Female Fans
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <329knk$1mt5@rs6a.wln.com> tshenkel@billings.lib.mt.us (Parmly Billings Lib) writes:

>Excuse me? Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake, or maybe the song's on
>_Lionheart_ (sorry, I not that fond of the album, so I play it vvery
>rarely), but *which* song is about menstruation? (You're not talking about
>"Room for the Life", I hope.)

Hmmm...I don't know of a song *about* menstruation per se, but "Strange
Phenomena" does make reference to it: "Every girl knows about the punctual
blues".
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
"All I can say is that I feel like a total fem in this outfit. And you know