Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 09:42:00 EST
Subject: Re: Fruitopia
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 16 TEXT

Chris Williams wrote:

]   A couple of things:

[insert Twilight Zone theme here]

]No whales appeared, or petunias, but I do feel
]that there is a huge load of improbability to be balanced out. I haven't
]the faintest idea what the odds are, nor do I really want to. I might
]do something dumb, like start playing the Lottery.

 A lot of people are into dream interpretation - you're the first I've met
 who needs reality interpretation.  No more listening to 'Strange Phenomena'
 for a while, OK?