Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TEST: Please respond (includes Fruitopia comments)

From: gprimm%bcrvmpc2.RSCS@bcrvm1.bocaraton.ibm.com (Gregg Primm)
Date: 8 Aug 1994 19:39:27 GMT
Subject: TEST: Please respond (includes Fruitopia comments)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey folks --

Trying out a new news server.  The old one would newver let me post
to GAFFA, and this has left me feeling lonely, frustrated, and unloved.

8-(

Please let me know if you see this by posting a follow-up (just one will
be sufficient -- no need to clog the group with these things...)

FRUITOPIA COMMENTS:

BTW, I find it pretty ironic that Kate did the music for the the
Fruitopia ads -- I've been seeing them on a regular basis on
television and in one particular movie theater here in Boca Raton, FL,
and I've told people repeatedly that I thought the music was "neat."
They're generally just a nice little rhythm loop -- with some chants
and yelps and such -- set to a somewhat irritating and
headache-producing kaleidosocpe pattern and particularly trite
"peace and love" slogans.

If this is what Gen X is supposed to be about, then I must be a very
mature (or immature...) 27 year old.  Ah, well.

"Gamera is really neat!  Gamera is full of meat!
 We believe in Gamera" -- MST3K
My opinions, not IBM's.