Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 12:52:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fruitopia
To: "Kevin F. Holy" <at895@cleveland.freenet.edu>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

On Sat, 6 Aug 1994, Kevin F. Holy wrote:
> Oh, good segway. Also on the "Animation Weekend" shows (not Liquid TV,
> Liquid Extract, or Beavis..), when they roll the credits they have the club
> remix of Kate's "Cloudbusting". If you've never heard it before, just check
> it out. You'll recognize the distorted "Ooo, I just know that somethin'
> good is gonna happen."

I haven't heard this, but it's probably the Utah Saints song called (I
think) "Something Good", isn't it?

 gmoore@u.washington.edu        gary@ssc.com        surreal@eskimo.com
Private insurance pays less than 13% of private medical costs.  In 1965,
before Medicare & Medicaid, health care was 6% of GNP; today it's 15%,
and going up, even though the number of people covered hasn't changed
much.  We need LESS government involvement, not more.