Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Syd Straw

From: Stephen Golden -27100 <goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 1994 19:08:30 -0400
Subject: Syd Straw
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Last time on Lovehounds:
         Vickie heard that Syd Straw moved to Chicago...

I got to hang out with Syd at the They Might Be Giants concert
last summer in central park.  She even sprayed me with her
rosewater!!!  But she also mentioned that she was moving to
*Atlanta* in a few weeks with her new husband.  It has been
a year, but unless she's a quick mover I would guess that
she's not living in Chicago.

I have to admit I don't know too much of her music ( Her
Disney cover on the Stay Awake compilation album being the
exception )  Does anyone have a brief discography on her and
any music recommendations.
Thanks.

-- Stephen