Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Just an idea...

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 13:39:25 GMT
Subject: Re: Just an idea...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <9407282141.AA3237@notes.worldcom.com> Connie_Lofton@sonymusic.com (Connie Lofton) writes:

>Love-Hounds land: has anyone thought about putting together a "homemade" tape
>of Kate covers as performed by various Love-Hounds?   Just curious...I thought
>it was a great way to fuel the devotional fires as well as spark some
>creativity.

As an amateur (very :)) musician, there's something I've always wondered
about: what's the legality concerning covers?  Does it only become an issue
if you record the cover, or what?

Stupid question, I know, but I'm often unconscious of things until I need to
know them.

Drew

--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
"All I can say is that I feel like a total fem in this outfit. And you know