Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: YWA/everybody's a critic

From: jsd@cyborganic.com (Jon Drukman)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 11:17 WET DST
Subject: Re: YWA/everybody's a critic
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ronald Girardin writes:

: Drewcifer was quite brave in stating his opinion...at least he admitted that
: he didn't like a Kate song...so have I...how about you?....Are all of Kate's
: songs perfect? (in your opinion, of course)....one thing's for sure, I will
: NOT flame someone just because he or she might not like a song...everyone's
: entitled to an opinion...there's no reason to bring someone down because
: his or her views differs from your own...so...grow up and lighten up people!
: ..I think it's called free speech...

Forget it Ron, I already waged that particular war many years ago.
There is a faction of love-hounds who have no capacity for critical
thought.  Everything kate does is, to them, perfect by definition.
I've just learned to ignore their rantings.  With luck, you will too.

--
Jon Drukman
jsd@cyborganic.com