Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hammersmith Video/CD

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 23:46:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Hammersmith Video/CD
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <nomad.775282143@mercury> nomad@mercury.interpath.net (- Personal Account) writes:
>I saw an ad in the latest issue of Goldmine advertising (as ads sometimes
>do) a combo of the Hammersmith Video and a CD as well.  The store had
>no info on it yet, but has anyone out there heard oif this?  Will the
>CD have the entire concert or just the EP four songs?

This is apparently an official EMI/PMI release. The CD contains the soundtrack
of the video and is ineffect Kate's first official "live" album.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH