Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just an idea...

From: Connie Lofton <Connie_Lofton@sonymusic.com>
Date: 28 Jul 94 15:06:59 CS
Subject: Just an idea...
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

While reading through today's (7/27) digest, I was thinking about something
that had been posted a couple of days ago to the Love-Hounds list which sort of
ties in with something going on on the RDT (Tori Amos) list.   Someone had
asked about Kate covers by other bands--it interested me because I regularly
perform "Running Up That Hill" (a popular choice, apparently!) during my sets.
The reason RDT came to mind was because an enterprising subscriber (my
apologies, I can't remember his name although I'm very sure he subscribes to
this list as well) is putting together a compilation of Tori covers performed
by members of RDT.

I would imagine there must be more than a fair number of musicians out there in
Love-Hounds land: has anyone thought about putting together a "homemade" tape
of Kate covers as performed by various Love-Hounds?   Just curious...I thought
it was a great way to fuel the devotional fires as well as spark some
creativity.

--Connie