Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Y? Y? Y? Etc!

From: ai885@freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU (MARK TUNNELL)
Date: 27 Jul 1994 06:53:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Y? Y? Y? Etc!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi. Me again.

Regarding Anna Domino...I thought she was Belgian. I knbow she was
born In Japan and raised in Canada and MN. I also know that she
lived in Belgium (and Italy) at one point (as she was originally
in POLYROCK).

Lawrence, KS- unusual place. To the layperson, it would sound like
hixville, but its actually a hive of musical activity...For Against
(really cool Doom n Gloom group) were from there.

When I compared MM to LA in my first post, I was thinking of the
way they both use / make weird, unearthly noises in / for their songs (like whale whoops in "Big Science" and an MM
song whose name eludes me at the moment). No, I haven't seen
"Book of Days", unfortunately.

Well, Bye for now.

Mark