Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Y? Y? Y? Etc!

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 13:51:38 GMT
Subject: Re: Y? Y? Y? Etc!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <199407261219.IAA23823@eeyore.INS.CWRU.Edu> at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy) writes:

>Plain and simple, YKTR is a "chick-rock" sort of album released on
>Atlantic. Tori passes it off as shit herself, so you knwo by that that it
>cant be any good. And if you see it for $10 or less, buy it, otherwise,
>it's not worth it, really.

I pass a lot of my stuff off as shit, but I hope no one believes me.  :)

It's not *that* bad, actually, but yeah, don't break your leg getting hold
of it.  It's a lot of fun if you're in the mood, but then there are songs
like "Heart Attack at 23" which are slightly embarrassing to listen to.

Drew
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
(MST3K Quotes are from "Time of the Apes")--------------"Run like a duck!"