Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Y Kant Tori Read?

From: gc3@infinet.com (George Cifrancis)
Date: 27 Jul 1994 06:22:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Y Kant Tori Read?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

john welle (jwelle@lynx.dac.neu.edu) wrote:

: okay, having solved the kate bush b-side question now (thank you), here's
: another:  anybody know where the Y Kant Tori Read cd might still be
: available?

Some dude was selling his CD copy of YKTR on the Really-Deep-Thoughts
mailing list for $300.

I got a cassette version from a cut out bin over a year ago for $2.

It is a very rare thing now.  Especially with folks paying upwards of
$150 to $300 for it.

--

George C.
---