Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in WGTN

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 11:01:05 +1200
Subject: Katemas in WGTN
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Hello to everybody coming to Katemas at my place in Wellington on Saturday.
Just a warning.Last night we had a major grease fire in our kitchen (I was at
work so am totally blameless) so Katemas is still on just don't expect
any marvels from the kitchen.If you want to bring something to eat though
that would be fine.I have to ring the landlord today AAAAaaarrrghhhh!!!
Isn't life great.Just when you're settling into your swing it throws you
a curve ball.See you Sat :)
                                            Phil