Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Castaway

From: vans@ramstein.af.mil (1856CSGP/SIIX;Van E. Smith;480-6690)
Date: Tue Jul 26 20:08:32 1994
Subject: Castaway
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I've noticed that a couple of you are looking for the 'Castaway' soundtrack.
I don't know about its current availability, but I just happen to have TWO
copies of it (both in mint condition, of course!), and I would be willing to
?

One pressing is from France, the other is UK.  Front/back covers between the
two are identical.  The EMC 3529 number I saw quoted was correct for the UK
pressing, but the French pressing is (apparently; there's several listed!)
LC 0542.  Additional artists include Brian Eno, Jon Hassel, & Hans Zimmer.

Oh, I guess I didn't mention that I have the LP version (it's also available
on cassette).

Van