Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Man I Love

From: Andy Semple <mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 09:51:18 +0100
Subject: The Man I Love
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

It entered at number 27 in the official UK charts, and will probably peak at that position.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chris Boek for the Peter Gabriel tape, it was
brilliant to see so much stuff I hadn't seen for years or had never seen!I know how he must
have felt watching the Kate tape I did for him.Incidentally it was mentioned that nobody showed
any interest in the UK about the tapetree this year and last.Well I did mail last year offering
to help and the only response I got was from Chris, it must have passed everybody else by.The
tape I did had the Christmas show,TOTP performances,Wogan performances and loads of other stuff.
	Andy Semple