Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Man I Love

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 15:37:29 GMT
Subject: Re: The Man I Love
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <199407191542.LAA12933@cctw13.fw.gs.com>, goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com (Stephen Golden -27100) writes:
> Someone had reported earlier that the single for 'The Man I Love'
> was coming out in the UK on July 18th.  Well, did it come out?
> What's the track listing?  How is it?  Or was it just delayed
> again?

Yes, it did. Tracks are:

1) The Man I Love (Kate/Larry, 3:17)
2) Rhapsody in Blue (Larry/George Martin, 8:28)
3) Rhapsody in Blue (edit) (4:08)

All tracks produced by George Martin. Del Palmer not to be seen
anywhere - Kate's voice doesn't sound quite the same as on TRS, due to
lack of Quantec Room Simulators and so forth, I suspect.

Cover is a kinda Picasso-esque painting of a woman's face.

Cat no. is Mercury MERCD 408 (856 045-2).
--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)