Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Lovehounds Collection

From: Robert.Thaden@amd.com (Bob Thaden)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 15:14:11 GMT
Subject: The Lovehounds Collection
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@osrick.amd.com

I just spent 4 happy hours watching my copy of 'The Lovehounds Collection'.

You folks are incredible.  The whole production (from video dubs and
mastering to 'liner notes' and tape-tree distribution) is clearly the
result of incredible passion.

Tremendous thanks to everyone involved.  I look forward to some detailed
discussions.

I'm a fanatic Kate fan and collector, but most of these video clips were new
to me.  I was 'turned on' to Kate 15 years ago, and her art has influenced
my life ever since.  I don't want to sound too mushy, but

    SHE IS.

--
		-- Bob Thaden
		   Advanced Processor Development