Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: now, now

From: simchik@cs.rochester.edu (Drew Simchik)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 14:46:53 GMT
Subject: Re: now, now
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <01HEXXS194IA8ZEFCK@delphi.com>,
THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com> wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I will admit that after repeated listenings I still fail to see why so many
>people are waxing orgasmic over "You Want Alchemy", but I wouldn't go so far
>as to dismiss it as crap.  Turn on your local Top-40 station if you want to
>learn very quickly what crap is, Drewcifer!  And go easy on "Passing Through

:)  OK, good point.  I guess I overreact to it, because I bought TRS
single *just* for that song, and it was nowhere near as exciting as I
hoped it would be.  It's actually only mediocre, but I'm bitter.

>Air".  It's one of the very few KaTe demos to officially see the light of day,
>and it's always been one of my favorite KaTe b-sides.

It still makes my stomach flip-flop, but I'll be nice.  :):):)

>"and I will feed the fire..."  - Sarah McLachlan  ;>

And she does.  *Wonderfully*.  Isn't she dreamy?

Drewcifer