Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

now, now

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 20:37:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: now, now
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

I will admit that after repeated listenings I still fail to see why so many
people are waxing orgasmic over "You Want Alchemy", but I wouldn't go so far
as to dismiss it as crap.  Turn on your local Top-40 station if you want to
learn very quickly what crap is, Drewcifer!  And go easy on "Passing Through
Air".  It's one of the very few KaTe demos to officially see the light of day,
and it's always been one of my favorite KaTe b-sides.

Meredith
meth@delphi.com

"and I will feed the fire..."  - Sarah McLachlan  ;>