Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Live Work

From: rgirard@mais.hydro.qc.ca (Ronald Girardin)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 13:56:56 GMT
Subject: This Woman's Live Work
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Netnews Admin)

Hi KTers!

I recently bought "This Woman's Live Work".  It credits Wuthering
Heights as coming from Saturday Night Live.  Didn't Kate play only
The Man With The Child In His Eyes and Them Heavy People??
Was Wuthering Heights done during rehersals?  If not, where does
this performance come from?  Does anybody know?  Thanks.

Ronald

P.S.  I also bought "The Collector's Guide To Kate Bush" by Robert Godwin.
      I've never heard of this book before...It's great!...The cover
      is awesome...all kinds of KaTe stuff!

--
They told us what they wanted was a sound   - EXPERIMENT IV  (KaTe Bush)
that could kill someone from a distance...

Ronald Girardin <rgirard@mais.hydro.qc.ca>     Montreal, Quebec, Canada