Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Congrats on a job well done

From: gibsond@aa.wl.com (Don Gibson)
Date: 25 Jul 1994 17:51:44 GMT
Subject: Congrats on a job well done
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

To all involved in the summer tapetree dubbing project I'd like to
extend my heartfelt thanks especially to Lori who turned the tapes
around so quickly.

My wife and I sat and watched the tapes over the weekend and enjoyed
them very much although it was very hard to watch the tedious
Night Flight interview.

Thanks again and congrats on a job well done to all involved, the
production was beautifully done.

Chris: I love the video for "The Infant Kiss".  Excellent!!!!

Question off the subject:  Does anyone else think "Jig of Life" during
the opening violin introduction of Milla's "Gentleman Who Fell"?
Or is it just me?

Thanks Again

Don  (who remembers seeing KaTe on SNL and listening ever since)

gibsond@aa.wl.com                        "Paths that cross will
Ann Arbor, MI                             cross again" - Patti Smith