Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

In the Dreaming (Re: KaTe Sucks. Heh heh heh)

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 15 Jul 1994 12:55:01 GMT
Subject: In the Dreaming (Re: KaTe Sucks. Heh heh heh)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <01HEO9DGILZI8X1E0E@delphi.com> METH@delphi.com (THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE) writes:
>Then I opened up the paper and saw an ad for three more KaTe shows: One in
>Denver, one in Chicago, and the other in Los Angeles, tickets for all of which
>had gone on the day previous, and the ad was basically a "screw you" thing.
>I was frantically trying to score tickets for any of the shows when my alarm
>(mercifully, for once) went off and saved me from my agony.

I must confess that I have had similar dreams, although they turned
out a bit better.  Not only was I at a KaTe KoncerT, not only did I
hear Her sing in all Her glory, but She was singing NEW SONGS that I
had never hear before!  Certainly wonderful, unfortunately I couldn't
remember the songs for more that a few minutes after I woke up... :-(