Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Sucks. Heh heh heh

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 22:23:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: KaTe Sucks. Heh heh heh
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Well, my response to KaTe's appearance on Beavis and Butthead is the same as
when Tori was one: You only hurt the one you love, and adolescent boys are
notorious for ranking on girls they really are desperately in love with. :>

I had a bizarre dream last night that might amuse some of you.  KaTe was
scheduled to do a live show at SummerStage in Central Park the same day I
was supposed to go to a friend's wedding.  For some reason I went to the
wedding, and when I got home there were tons of messages on my machine from
basically everyone I knew going, "Where the hell were you?  Are you crazy???"
Then I opened up the paper and saw an ad for three more KaTe shows: One in
Denver, one in Chicago, and the other in Los Angeles, tickets for all of which
had gone on the day previous, and the ad was basically a "screw you" thing.
I was frantically trying to score tickets for any of the shows when my alarm
(mercifully, for once) went off and saved me from my agony.

Oh yeah, and the headline on the ad read, "ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE - IF YOU
MISS THIS ONE, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!  KATE BUSH LIVE!!!"

My subconscious is a very strange place.

Meredith
meth@delphi.com