Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tapetree announcemen

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 13 Jul 94 15:57:35 EDT
Subject: Re: Tapetree announcemen
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Peter Byrne Manchester <PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu> writes:

[...]
> I am happy to report that steps have been taken to FILL THE HOLE.
> For those of you who have determined that you do *NOT* live in
> the US, Canada, or Australia, but rather in UK/European PAL/SECAM
> lands:
> * * * * WATCH THIS SPACE FOR IMMINENT ANNOUNCEMENTS! * * * *
>
> Two PAL sets of "The Lovehounds Collection" are being generated
> so that UK/European lovehounds can be part of the Tapetree and
> its promise of delivery by Katemas.  Arrangements are being
> lashed together even as I write, with the expectation we can
> announce a UK/European email address before the end of the week.
>
>        Please be assured that your absence from the map of the
> Announcement was not because you were thought to be a Void, but
> rather a Plenum. Everything we in the peripheral places have
> organized ourselves to circulate *originated* in the UK and has
> been preserved in Europe. Stay tuned: you are not forgotten or
> abandoned!

Thank you. I am feeling much better now. Must say I panicked two
days ago. Hope I didn't sound _too_ desperate... :-)

I understand the problem: I would really have wanted to offer dub
assistance, fact is one doesn't do much dubbing with only one
VCR... Obviously there aren't that many people with 2 VCRs in
Europe... or we're just flaming lazy of course.... :-)

Thanks for responding so promptly and I will watch this space...

Marcel F G Rijs  /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\  "Conan the librarian"
                 | mfgr@sara.nl |
    Den Haag     \______________/       Netherlands