Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Indigo Girls/Jane Siberry???

From: rgirard@mais.hydro.qc.ca (Ronald Girardin)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 19:01:22 GMT
Subject: Indigo Girls/Jane Siberry???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Netnews Admin)

Sorry folks, this is a NON-KATE posting....I repeat, a NON-KATE posting...

Does anybody have the dates of the current INDIGO GIRLS tour....

they played in Montreal with Jane Siberry...but I was in Toronto to see
Pink Floyd (what a show!...even after 4 times)...

Thank You

Ronald

--
They told us what they wanted was a sound   - EXPERIMENT IV  (KaTe Bush)
that could kill someone from a distance...

Summer leaves when autumn falls...	    - (Men Without Hats)

Ronald Girardin <rgirard@mais.hydro.qc.ca>     Montreal, Quebec, Canada