Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Indigo Girls/Jane Siberry???

From: staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Stacey Wacknov)
Date: 7 Jul 94 23:25:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Indigo Girls/Jane Siberry???
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <CsL3IA.KKy@ireq.hydro.qc.ca> rgirard@mais.hydro.qc.ca (Ronald Girardin) writes:

>Does anybody have the dates of the current INDIGO GIRLS tour....

>they played in Montreal with Jane Siberry...but I was in Toronto to see
>Pink Floyd (what a show!...even after 4 times)...

WHOA!!!!  Is Jane opening for Indigo Girls on the entire tour, or was this
just an isolated Montreal incident?  If she IS opening everywhere, someone
find me a ticket to the Kansas City show...PLEASE!!!!  :)

And Ronald, I'm sorry, I don't know any IG dates, except 20 July in KC.  :)

Stacey, who would KILL to see Jane live...

Stacey Wacknov               |   WNUR FREEFORM:  Generally inane radio for
staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu  | Chicago's late night masses...only on 89.3 FM