Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: c

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 94 12:48:50 +0200
Subject: Re: c
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

 "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us> writes:

> > > When I read this I got this kind of wierd feeling I missed something...
> > > Since it's obviously the answer to a question, I wonder: What was the
> > > Question???
> >
> > The question was: What is the meaning of life, the universe and
> > everything.
>
> Nope. Wasn't that. That's 63.

I remember Deep Thought said that the answer was 42, but the question
was the key to the answer, and the question was NOT " What is the meaning
of life, the universe and everything." but something else.
But where did you get 63 from, I don't recall reading it.

Mikael Jakonen                                  For the benefit of mankind (?)

i23mikja@ida.his.se                                      Live Long and Prosper