Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MIA

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 17:32:10 PDT
Subject: MIA
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi -

Sorry to waste bandwidth like this (as opposed to those highly useful
cascades, which I thought only showed up in Kibo's newsgroups) BUT:

I can't return mail from the following folk:

oberst@gov.nt.ca
maggie.young@teamhbbs.com
lightning1@aol.com

I *DID* receive your email; if you can privately email me again with
another way to contact you (preferrably another internet address, but
if that's not possible, phone or snailmail address) so I can tell you
how to get your Semi-official Love-hounds T-shirt.

Thanks,
Stev0 the bouncer

"Bounce that mail, double that .sig,
 flame those flamers, mail those FAQ sheets
 It's a perfect post." - Tori Amos, "The Happy Lurkers"