Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

congrats and a book

From: bhutchin@pen.k12.va.us (Bradley N. Hutchinson)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 14:08:51 EDT
Subject: congrats and a book
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Kate Bush list)

`	First off:  Congratulations Derek on the arrival of yor
child.
	Second:  I just re-read Charles DeLint's (under the
name Samuel  M Key)_Angel  of Darkness_--it's summer and I have time.
My thought that he
based the story on Kate's Experiment IV was further validated
by the fact that someone in the book is wearing a Kate Bus th
tour tee-shirt.  Which leads me to the question: were there
tour shirts for the on outing?  And has anyone other than James
Joyce attempted to do a novel based on one of Kate's songs?  :)
brad
--
I'm still thinking/looking for a new sig quote.
bhutchin@pen.k12.va.us