Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet Another Shirt Update

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 16:35:53 PDT
Subject: Yet Another Shirt Update
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I know I said that the LAST update would be my last public one
(everyone who sent me Email, don't panic - I'll give you the details
later today), but two changes:

The picture will change to the cover to The Dreaming (The deciding factor
is that's what |>oug wants, and it goes better with the "Suspended in
rec.music.gaffa" caption better, anyway).  Also, I spoke with The Guy
Who Actually Will Be Making The Shirts (henceforth to be referred to
as Wayne), and he said a one-color printing would go about PROBABLY
11 bucks a pop (Before I said 15);  I'll try and get two colors (one
for graphic, one for text), which will probably run a buck or two
more, but will be well worth it.

(I promise I'll only make ONE more posting about this, annoucing
that my Shirt Mailing List is complete).

- Stev0 the Dream King

"Key?  What key?  I don't have any key." - Lord Morphius