Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC in Rochester, NY

From: flaherty@fisher.sjfc.edu (Scott C. Flaherty)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 08:31:50 -0400
Subject: TLTCTC in Rochester, NY
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The Little Theatre in Rochester, NY (60 miles east of Buffalo) will be
showing the Kate Bush film _The Line, The Cross, and The Curve_ for one
night only in late June.  I do not have all of the details yet but as of
Friday 6/10/94 this was a definite event.  If you'd like more specifics
e-mail me- if I get five requests for info I'll post to this group again
otherwise I'll respond individually.

FYI- The Little Theatre is in a relatively active part of Rochester
(relatively- Rochester is not NYC!) with a nice Days Inn less than a mile
from the theatre (that is if you're going to bother to fly or drive to
Rochester to see this flick!).  It is possible that if enough interest is
generated another show could be added....

(Could someone please post this to rec.music.gaffa?  Anything I try to
send there just gets sucked up (never appears on the group, never gets
returned to me...) Thanks).

Scott Flaherty
Rochester, NY

%)