Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 10:12:53 +1000
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: engjs@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (James Smith)
Subject: Blackbirds and Witches
Sender: news@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 00:12:33 GMT

	I had my first chance to see TLTCTC on Wednesday night. Did anyone
else notice that when Kate helped a black bird she woke the witch? Was this
an intentional reference? Has this already been mentioned?

Jim
--
James J Smith             | One of the biggest obstacles to the future
School of Engineering     | of computing is C. C is the last attempt