Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Spanish Kate Bush

From: allen_watson@quickmail.apple.com (Allen Watson III)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 23:24:46 GMT
Subject: Re: The Spanish Kate Bush
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gallant.apple.com

In article <36878@ursa.bear.com>, young@dev3.bear.com (Eric Youngblood)
wrote:

> On the other hand, I don't think Mecano are bad, simply a little
> bit too mainstream soft pop to be placed in the same league as
> Kate.

I'm glad you don't think Mecano are bad, because I really like them.
 ;-)

I also like their music videos, which brings up a question:  Has a
compilation of their videos ever come out on videocassette?  The only video
release I've seen is _Mecano !En Concierto!_.

- Allen

+  "Queremos genios en vida..."  +  |   "Get the bow going,       |
+                  - Mecano      +  |    Let it scream to me!"    |