Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's expression

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 12:22:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's expression
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <Pine.3.87.9406011242.A1076-0100000@crl.crl.com>, "Karen L.
Newcombe" <kln@crl.com> writes:

> I personally think its because the remix is such a piece of #$%&*^%$!
> She evidently realized at the moment the picture was taken that she
> should never have let EMI do the remix, but should have done it herself,
> ergo her irritated expression.

Hmmm, interesting theory 8-)

To me, in that photo Kate didn't really strike me as a having a
"pissed off" kind of expression, but her face does look longer
(literally) than it should be - I think someone's been dicking around
with the aspect ratio on that one. Why can't graphic designer types
these days leave aspect ratios alone?

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)