Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's expression

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 12:41:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kate's expression
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I personally think its because the remix is such a piece of #$%&*^%$!
She evidently realized at the moment the picture was taken that she
should never have let EMI do the remix, but should have done it herself,
ergo her irritated expression.

In fact, my cat could have done a better remix of TRS.

The only redeeming thing about it is the continued presense of Kate's
voice!

Come to think of it, the marinated artichoke hearts in my pantry could
have done a better remix of TRS.

Well, I guess that pegs my stance on the subject . . .

Karen kln@crl.com