Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Axcess KT reference

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 15:22:38 GMT
Subject: Re: Axcess KT reference
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <CqAn7I.Msp@minbne.mincom.oz.au> shaun@hew.mincom.oz.au
(Shaun Hayes) writes:

>   Pop Eyes has just been released for the first time on CD.

Ah, now I understand.  I hadn't realized that *Pop Eyes* had never
been released on CD until now.  Actually, all the songs from *Pop
Eyes* did appear a number of years ago on a Japanese CD called *Up
Amongst the Golden Spires*.  This CD had all of the songs from *Pop
Eyes* and *Jesus Egg that Wept*, but the song ordering was rearranged
for reasons unknown to me.  Any word on whether *Jesus Egg That Wept*
has also been released on CD?

|>oug
   <nessus@mit.edu>

"In a Holocaust-Haze your lunacy seems calm."