Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoe Box

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 22 May 1994 02:52:00 +0200
Subject: Re: The Red Shoe Box
To: Phil Smy <psmy@io.org>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Phil wrote:
> Well, I bought what I thought was the official shoe box, but it did not
> contain any video :-(. It had the CD, the T-Shirt and a badge, with the
> Red Shoes written on the front in red.

Methinks I've heard about several different official promo boxes, some with
CD, some with video, some with both.

> Which is that?

No idea, sorry. Is the box red or black?

Bye,

Uli

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)