Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Who is Betsy Cook ??

From: afcpeters@aol.com (AFC PeterS)
Date: 21 May 1994 04:08:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Who is Betsy Cook ??
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <9405200628.AA16294@cthru.iplan.co.za>, kuyper@iplan.co.za
(Kuyper Hoffman) writes:

> One of the tracks is produced by Trevor Horn and I'm sure (I had
> meant to check, but forgot) that he was involved with Yes.

Trevor Horn got started with the Buggles (Video Killed The Radio
Star), and was briefly in Yes on the Drama album. He's gone on to
fame and fortune as a member of The Art Of Noise and, especially, as
a record producer. He coproduced Yes' 90125, and produced numerous
pop albums such as Grace Jones' Slave To The Rhythm and the eponymous
debut by Seal.

However, I have no idea who Betsy Cook is. :(

Peter Stoller