Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Who is Betsy Cook ??

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 08:28:13 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Who is Betsy Cook ??
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

I just found a CD called "The Girl Who Ate Herself" (catchy title :-)
by Betsy Cook.  It was in a bargain bin for a _really_ good price,
so I asked them to play a few tracks.

It's absolutely GREAT, but I know _nothing_ about her.  I only have
the inner sleeve with me, but I think the Copyright dates were all
1992, so it's not brand new.

One of the tracks is produced by Trevor Horn and I'm sure (I had
meant to check, but forgot) that he was involved with Yes.  Betsy is
also involved in the production and arrangment on most of the
tracks.

Any info??

Thanks

Kuyper
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |