Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Top Ten et al

From: Les <WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA>
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 17:16:45 EDT
Subject: Top Ten et al
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

woj wrote: "considering just the TOP TEN, 4 come from HoL, and 2 each from TKI,
TSW, and TRS..."

Ridley@ZASU replied "..that seems sort of strange considering that 142% of the
people on the list say that The Dreaming is their favourite album and not
one song from that album made the top ten....hmmmmm."

Well, I suppose some TD supporters would say that the songs as a whole make the
best album whereas alone, they would seem out of place....thus none of them
made the top 10.

or.....Love-Hounds just seems to attract TD supporters!  :)

w.r.t. Prince.....as a fan, I have enjoyed all of his work and most of his
collaborations (although the image needs work!)....so I liked Why Should I Love
You.  I never made a Princely connection with CotH but I do think YtO is
somewhat reminiscent of Purple Rain.

Go Leafs Go!!!

Les