Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

In Her Free Time

From: Stephen Golden -27100 <goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 15:23:15 -0400
Subject: In Her Free Time
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

So we all know Kate likes to take her time between albums,
and she doesn't tour, and she does very little publicity...

So what does she do with all of her free time?  Does
she have any hobbies to keep her busy?  Is she recording
her own music for private consumption and experimentation?

I sure wish I could do a project every four years, and hang
loose during the rest of the time.

-- Stephen Golden, He works hard for the money
	goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com