Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sheet music for Kate???

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 02:19:00 +0200
Subject: Re: sheet music for Kate???
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Cyndy,

I tried to email you privately, but it bounced (unknown
user oxygen.aps1.anl.gov@mcs.anl.gov). So here it is
again in public:
> Question:  has anyone *ever* heard of / seen sheet music for
> ANY of Kate's work, anywhere???  I would dearly love to know,
> and I haven't seen this topic ever brought up.  Anyone?

Yes, there is. Almost everything up to The Sensual World at least.
Most simple way would be the book Kate Bush Complete which holds
everything up to Experiment IV that was published officially.

Unfortunately none of the sheet music is very good, sometimes
only the melody line, sometimes at least a bit more complete
piano routine. Best stuff I've seen is a book 'Best of Kate Bush'
that contains her early hits up to those on Never for Ever.

All sheet music books are probably difficult to get now.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)