Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoe Box

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 16:41:23 GMT
Subject: Re: The Red Shoe Box
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <m0q39Ad-000ADtC@zoodle.robin.de>, uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de
(Ulrich Grepel) writes:

> There are at least 4 different shoe boxes out:
>
> - The official red promo shoe box containing the CD, a video, a pen, a T-shirt (?)

This is the one that was the prize for the Convention quiz. It looks
just like an ordinary shoebox (complete with label on the end),
contains a video (the first ones had the "Aspel and Company"
appearance, but I *think* the ones at the Con had the MTV RbG video),
a CD, biography pamphlet, pen and 35mm slide. No T-shirt as far as I
know.

> - An inofficial red shoe box containing the CD, a T-shirt and ...?

I think this is the one with size 1/4 shoes. Not sure about the T-shirt.

> - An inofficial black shoe box containing the CD, a T-shirt and a badge

> - An inofficial red heart shaped shoe box containing a pair of red shoes and the CD

This has size 4 1/2 shoes, according to my notes.

Btw, I've only seen the first of the above.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)