Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoe Box

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 23:21:00 +0200
Subject: Re: The Red Shoe Box
To: David Kingsbury <dkingsbu@vx.cis.umn.edu>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

David asked:
> Does anyone have more information on this? I saw it a local Minneapolis store

> the other day for $99. The label said it was a limited edition of 1500...

There are at least 4 different shoe boxes out:

- The official red promo shoe box containing the CD, a video, a pen, a T-shirt (?)
- An inofficial red shoe box containing the CD, a T-shirt and ...?
- An inofficial black shoe box containing the CD, a T-shirt and a badge
- An inofficial red heart shaped shoe box containing a pair of red shoes and the CD

The contents isn't listed completely in most cases, but that should be enough
to identify the stuff. If there's more I'd like to know for the discography.

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)