Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTeCon & something else

From: jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger)
Date: 5 May 1994 18:57:41 -0500
Subject: Re: KaTeCon & something else
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <940505194455_100276.2176_BHB70-2@compuserve.com>,
Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@CompuServe.COM> wrote:
>As for Jorn, he didn't even answer me when I publicly distanced myself from
>being subjective in this matter and offered him to mediate in the major
>quarrel during november last year [...]
>[...] he is just as much a sociopath as he publicly
>suggested Chris was.

Marcel, to be truthful, I didn't feel that your postings revealed
either the strength of character or the knowledge of english to be
capable of that task, which would have required careful reading of
dozens of old postings.  That you can reach the dismissive judgment
above, despite the extensive quoted evidence I posted, confirms my
intuitive judgment.

I have to strongly protest, again, the assumption that *others* are
allowed to flame me extensively on this topic, after I've laid forth
an offer to Chris and Vickie of a mutual ceasefire, *which they have
not responded to*.  When I call this group totalitarian, this sort of
one-sidedness is exactly what I referred to.

I WILL DROP MY FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, IF OTHERS WILL DROP THEIR ATTACKS.