Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: To Jorn <very short>

From: jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger)
Date: 1 May 1994 21:40:02 -0500
Subject: Re: To Jorn <very short>
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

chris williams <chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>    I have tried in every possible way to take it to e-mail, but Jorn
>refuses to. He posted a an insanely distorted regurgitation of past
>flames, and rather than bother the whole newsgroup my reply was
>"If anyone is interested, e-mail me for my response."
>Jorn posted asking for someone to e-mail him a copy of my reply (an
>e-mail reply mind you) then he selected the parts that he wanted
>to respond to. He then posted his.
>
>   It would be nice if people would pay attention, and notice *who* is
>the aggressor, and who is trying to avoid annoying love-hounds with
>flames. We've damn near bitten our tounges clean through.

Yet, here you are, still, flaming me... both of you.  With the intent
of driving me out of the group, because I defend Kate's metaphysics.

Chris, I have offered before, and will continue to offer, that if you
cease your campaign of harrassment and slanders, by post and email,
of me *and those who speak up in my defense*, I will happily drop the
efforts to defend myself against those attacks.  All I've ever been
after is a peaceful forum for discussing Kate and her art, *including
the philosophy it expresses*.