Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: To Jorn <very short>

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sun, 1 May 94 20:46 CDT
Subject: Re: To Jorn <very short>
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2q1j3a$rpv@search01.news.aol.com> you write:

>Gee, this is all really fascinating, but I can't see what the heck it has to do
>with Kate Bush. Haven't you people ever heard of email? Either that, or start
>alt.kb.flame, but please, spare the rest of us.

    I have tried in every possible way to take it to e-mail, but Jorn
refuses to. He posted a an insanely distorted regurgitation of past
flames, and rather than bother the whole newsgroup my reply was
"If anyone is interested, e-mail me for my response."
Jorn posted asking for someone to e-mail him a copy of my reply (an
e-mail reply mind you) then he selected the parts that he wanted
to respond to. He then posted his.

   It would be nice if people would pay attention, and notice *who* is
the aggressor, and who is trying to avoid annoying love-hounds with
flames. We've damn near bitten our tounges clean through.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)