Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Line, The Cross, The Curve.

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 16:27:33 -0400
Subject: The Line, The Cross, The Curve.
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Just a quick "THANK YOU!" to Karen Newcombe for posting that short (but
long in my mind) preview of TLTCTC. I liked that story. =) It also gives a
good look at what the heck that insane Eat The Music video is about.. just
going in circles and circles again then everyone falling to the ground..
Now it makes a *little* more sense..

Also, the "running through hell" kinda shows me the scene in the video for
TSW where the background's all burning and she's all dancing. Hey, it works
for me..

--
  "Every time I see you falling I  | "It felt like the most unbelievable
   get down on my knees and pray." *  thing to crash through a window. I