Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Convention (and Happy)

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 94 5:46:08 EDT
Subject: Re: Convention (and Happy)
To: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

> From: mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk (Andy Semple)
> Sempsy ? should read Andy Semple
> I'll have to look at my photos for the last convention to remember
> what you all look like!!

 I'll have to dig out my old photos. Are you in the one where a bunch
 of us are standing in front of the Anne Elizabeth House?

Btw, someone asked me in e-mail, and I thought I'd say this out loud
too. If anyone is curious and wants to hear what Happy Rhodes sounds
like, just ask me at the KonvenTion. I'll have my Walkman, probably
my Boom Box, headphones, and Happy cassettes with me.

Vickie