Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cds, Vinyl, Cassettes, and Videos for Trade

From: dmiseran@ic.sunysb.edu (Dominick Miserandino)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 08:01:47 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Cds, Vinyl, Cassettes, and Videos for Trade
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: alt.music.world, alt.music.category-freak, alt.music.progressive, alt.music.queen, alt.music.jewish, alt.music.hardcore, alt.music.tmbg, alt.music.ska, alt.music.bela-fleck, alt.music.a-cappella, alt.music.canada, alt.music.journalism, alt.journalism.music, bit.listserv.emusic-l, comp.music, rec.music.makers, rec.music.makers.synth, rec.music.makers.bass, rec.music.makers.percussion, rec.music.industrial, rec.music.christian, rec.music.beatles, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.reggae, rec.music.indian, rec.music.indian.misc

Hi, I have this list of cds to trade. Read over the list,
if you are interested in anything, email me. I'm interested
in any and all trades. I am looking specifically for bootleg
cds of any band, or singles from Bruce Hornsby, U2 and Tori Amos.

						Thanks,
						Dominick

Cd Singles
----------

Angelfish           Heartbreak to Hate
Apache Indian       Boom Shack a Lak
Best Kissers        Bleeder
Best Kissers        Puddin'
CeCe Peniston	    I'm in the Mood
Chaka Demus&Pliers  Tease Me
Commissioned        Love is The Way
Damion "Crazy Legs" Satisfied
David J             Some Big City
Dougie Dee          Do You Wanna Ride   Alternative Remixes
Dougie Dee          Ain't No Sunshine
Dougie Dee          Do You Wanna Ride
Gabrielle Goodman   Travelin' Light
Gabrielle           Dreams (shrink wrapped)
Gavin Bryars/Philip Glass-Jesus Blood Never Failed Me/LowSymphony
Gin Blossoms        Lost Horizons
Hammerbox           Hole
Jodeci              Feelin'
Jody Watley         When a Man loves a women
John Albercrombie   While We're Young
Jude Cole           Start The Car
Lightning Seeds     The Life Of Riley
Lightning Seeds     Sense
Live                Selling the Drama
Mangu               La Playa
Many Clouds of SmokeTotal Devastation
Marxman		    45RPM
Material            Playin' With Fire
Matthew Sweet       Time Capsule
Matthew Sweet       Ugly Truth
Mica Paris          I Wanna...
Mint Condition	    Some to Love
Nudeswirl           Buffalo
Parental Advisory   Ghetto Head Hunta
PM Dawn             You Got Me Floatin
PM Dawn             Looking Through Patient Eyes
Presence            Never
Prince              Peach
Ralph Tresvant      Who's the Mack
Ramones             Substitute
Sheryll Crow        Leaving Las Vegas
Sting               If I Ever Lose My Faith Promo
SwerveDriver        Last Train to Satansville
Therapy?            Nowhere
Therapy?            Knives              EP
Therapy?            Perversonality
Therapy?            Nausea
Toni Tone Tony      Anniversary
Toni Tone Tony      If I Had No Loot
Too Much Joy        In Perpetuity
Top Quality         Magnum Opus
Tripping Daisy      My Umbrella
Weird Al            White Stuff
Wire Train          Crashing Back To You
Yagfu Front         Looking for a Contract

CD Albums
---------

7669                7669 East From a Bad Block
Alan Feinsberg      Discover America
Alkaholiks          Tha Alkaholiks
Best Kissers/World  Puddin'
Bob Telson          Calling You
CB4                 Soundtrack
Coming of Age       Self titled
Copperhead          Copperhead
Da King & I         Contemporary Jeep Music
Drivin n' Cryin	    oooeee ep
Dr. Alban           It's my life
E                   Broken Toy Shop
God Machine         Live
Illegal             The Untold Truth
Mi Vida Loca	    Soundtrack
Nefertiti           L.I.F.E.
Proclaimers	    Hit the Highway
Reggae Sunsplash    Live Promo
Ronny Jordan        The Morning After
Starclub            Starclub
Sting		    Ten Summoners Tales
Storyville	    Bluest Eyes
Terra Sul           Kindness of Strangers
Tool                In-Store-Play
Total Devestation   self titled
Trajically Hip      Fully Completely
Uakti               I Ching
Val Gardena	    River of Stone
Yall So Stupid      Van full of pakistanis

Cassettes
---------
1000 Yard Stare               Hands On       Press Release
Animal Bag                    Sampler        Cheerful MaryinRain
Animal Bag                    Offering       Shrink-wrapped
Baaba  Maal                   Lam Toro       shrink wrapped
Best Kissers in the World     Puddin'
BootSauce                     Bull           unplayed
Cranberries                   Dreams         promo, unopened
Gin Blossoms                  Hey Jelousy NewMiserableSampler
God Machine                   scenes from the 2nd Story
Hater                         self-titled    pre-release
HotHouse Flowers              One Tongue     Promo
Julian Lennon                 The Secret Value of Daydreaming shrink wrapped
Krashman                      self-titled         Press release
Language of Violence
Mellissa Etheridge	      Come to my window	  shrink wrapped
Mellissa Etheridge	      Yes I am		  shrink wrapped
MindFunk                      Dropped             unplayed
Mobb Deep
Presence                      Inside              shrink-wrapped
Queen Latifah                 Black Reign         shrink-wrapped
Sacred Reich                  Independent         Press Release copy
Sheep On Drugs                "Greatest Hits"     unopened, shrinkwrapped
Swervedriver                  Mezcal Head         Pre-Release Copy
The Orb                       			  Press Release Copy
Therapy                       Nausea              Promo Single
Thousand Points of Night      George Bush Re-election song by Don Was
TOP                           Emotion Lotion      shrink wrapped
Trash Can Sinatras            I've Seen Everything Shrink-wrapped
Vannessa Willims              Comfort Zone        promo
Yello                         Essential           shrink wrapped

Records
-------
Capt. Hollywood Project       All I want
Dimanond and Psychotic Nuero  Chemistry
Mary's Danish Underwater      interview/3 songs
Mind Bomb                     Do you want some?

Music Videos   (unplayed, originals)
----- ------

(1) Wonder Stuff "Documentary"
    The Almighty "Over the Edge"

(2) Indians "Bed Of Roses"
    Bee Gee's "Price of Love"

(3) Uma Bin Hassan "Documentary"

(4) Kinky Machine "SuperNatural Giver"

(5) Red Kross "Jimmy's Fantasy" "Lady in the Front"

(6) Gavin Bryar's "Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me"

(7) Get Set V.O.P. "Documetary"
             "Pretty Brown Baby's"

(8) Quicksand "Omission"
    Mantissa "Mary Mark"
    The Almighty "Out Of Season"

(9) Santana "Esperado"
     Get Set V.O.P. "Documentary"

(10) Shootyz Groove "The Craze"

(11) Salt-n-Pepa "Shoop"
     Bee Gee's "Paying the Price of Love"
     Wonder Stuff "On the Ropes"

(12) Gabrielle "Dreams"
     Abba "Dancing Queen"

(13)      Tony Toni Tone "Anniversary"
     Lauren Christy "Steep"
     Mind Bomb "Daisy Chain"
     Greta "Fathom"
     House of Love "Shining On"
     Def Leppard "Retro Active EPK"
     Def Leppard "Two Steps Behind"
     Oleta Adams "Window Of Hope"
     Twister Alley "Nothing in Common But Love"
     Shania Twain "You Lay a Whole Lotta Love On Me"
     Toby Keith "A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action"

Bootleg albums on tape
     (direct from cd)

REM       Standing Room Only  Holland 9/14/87 19 tracks
Pearl Jam Pearls of Wisdom    studio and live     17 tracks
Pearl Jam Costa Rica          live           16 tracks
Bruce Horsnby  Live- The Way It Is Live 86-87     7 tracks